Website hosting for small brochure websites and blogs
Managed Website Hosting: Community Plan
From: $40.00 / month
An excellent starting place for small or newer organizations. Your site and all data remains in Canada. Includes backups, and 24/7/365 website monitoring and recovery, with standard business hours support.
- for smaller websites with under 25,000 total visits a month
- 99.9% Website Uptime Guarantee!
- 100% Canadian data jurisdiction: Hosted in Canada on equipment directly owned by CanTrust Hosting Co-op. (No 3rd party cloud providers).
- Compliant with Canadian PIPEDA, and British Columbia PIPA and FOIPPA privacy regulation.
- Managed server setup, administration, security and upgrades by CanTrust Hosting Co-op.
- Client is responsible for installing Drupal and WordPress security updates in a timely fashion and maintaining a secure web site.
- 24/7/365 redundant server monitoring with 30 minute downtime response for hosting environment.
- External website monitoring and automated recovery system prevents site downtime from bots and scrapers
- 24-hour support response SLA, Standard Business Hours support of hosting environment.
- Comprehensive N+3 Backups: daily onsite + offsite + offline (monthly rotated) filesystem-level backups
- 1 top level domain site + up to 2 staging/development copies
- 50GB/month of disk space (additional disk: $0.10/GB)
- 50GB/month of bandwidth (additional bandwidth: $0.10/GB)
- additional top-level sites: $20/month (up to 5 sites maximum in a Community Plan)
- on-demand PHP workers, 50 workers maximum
- Free LetsEncrypt SSL
- No e-commerce sites on the community plan.
- free site move(*)
- free site security and performance audit.(**)
(*) Free site move includes up to 4 hours complementary support time moving website from old provider. Customer is responsible for providing all required passwords and logins to previous provider and DNS.
(**) Free security and performance audit includes installation of caching and security settings for production website. The audit may reveal further issues to be resolved by a developer.
|Choose your preferred billing period:||